Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good article

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

So this seemingly lifelong democrat and Obama supporter, who moved to Ireland at least a decade ago finally got her wish of being published... good for her. I think she is a bit out of touch (notice I didn't say touched) as she wails against Christian fundamentalists, yet states "God knows the world needs Obama."

One thing that can't be denied, although this author can't seem to report, is that Sarah Palin has an 80% approval rating as governor in Alaska. My question is what in the world is wrong with the other 20%... you'd think they all would have moved to Galway by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Funnier one was a McCain representative being recently interviewed on Irish radio. He said Irish people should feel closer to her because she had visited Ireland and would understand us better.

This was even after the reporter pointing out she only stayed in Shannon for refueling. Apprantly she did the same in Germany.
    is that Sarah Palin has an 80% approval rating as governor in Alaska

Well how about a story from someone actually in Alaska?
    http://mudflats.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/what-is-mccain-thinking-one-alaskans-perspective/

Seems to shoot down the 90-80% comments I keep seeing, puts it around 70-60%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

Hobbes wrote: »
    Funnier one was...

So you thought the article was funny too, eh (Alaskan speak).

Advertisement