Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crusty blaas

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Texaco on Military Road do fine blaas, and they're open at 5am-ish, which is nice for those of us unfortunate enough to be awake at that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

It's a pity baker street isn't open anymore....or the green bank...if that's the name of it. They were lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Stick 2 sausages and red sauce in there and you got yourself a deal mister!

God yeah delicious.

I prefer the soft blaas.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭WiseMona

Hello,
    Does anyone have a recipe for making Blaa?
    We were in Waterford for the SlowFood weekend earlier this month and I think now a little addicted to the soft rolls.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

deisemum wrote: »
    God yeah delicious.

I prefer the soft blaas.

btw do Greers still make blaas? They had rather odd blaas...but rather appealing too.

they also used to have brown bread blaas which my brother used to like (I wasn't mad on them, just not right)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 paddy1mac

Here's one for ye,

Tayto cheese and onion and a twix bar scrunched into a well buttered blaa - ah yes boi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

And a twix bar?? Interesting addition!

Anyone notice how Spraoi has gone downhill since the free sausage blaa's arent given out anymore? Haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Twix bar and butter?

No way tbh! :p

Oh, those free blaa's were the business. Just what you need after a few pints!

Want to make some handy money anyone? Fresh blaa's with sausages, rasher and 'mato sauce at 3 in the morning. Or a savoury menu, with the single entry of C&O Tayto's.

Make a bomb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 _FRANK_

yea i've noticed the spraoi attendance has dropped considerably since the free blaas stopped.mind you their attendance really dropped the following year,after they stopped people selling jewelery on the street.afaia shopkeepers said it was unfair after sponsoring spraoi.maybe the blaa bakers submitted a complaint when they found out free blaas were being offered out at spraoi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

Up the soft blaas

with plenty of butter and tayto

mmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭DefenseSoapEire

+1 for soft blaas

Someone should convert an ice cream van into the blaa mobile to park outside schools during the day and nightclubs at night.

Advertisement