Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sound Training Centre

• 05-09-2008 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Hello!

Im considering doing the DJ course in the sound training centre in Temple Bar, but considering the price tag (€1000) im trying to get a bit of feedback from anyone who might have done a course there.

So if you've done a course;

- Did you enjoy it?
    - Was it good value for money?
    - Is it a fairly professional operation?
    - What level were you before/after?

Any advice/tips?!

The course is for absolute beginners but would you reccommend i buy decks and get into it myself before doing the course?

The way i see it, the cost of decent decks and a some vinyl wouldn't be a whole lot less than the course!

Thanks for any advice.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

buy equipment and teach yourself.honestly 1000 euro is a ridiculous price to show someone how to dj.its really not a huge ordeal to get the basics down.
    check youtube for videos or just ask someone whos knows how to to show you.
    also buy cdjs,dont buy vinyl decks.total waste of money now(sad to say)
    people will harp on about the feel of vinyl etc,but you wont know the difference.i personally get the same buzz on cdjs as i do on my old vinyl decks.

Advertisement