Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car stereo installation

Options
  • 05-09-2008 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi , i recently bought a new car stereo and now need someone to fit it for me. does anyone know any company that does this? preferably in drogheda locality, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Halfords?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

Most places like Halfords wont fit the stereo unless you bought it from them, if thats not the case just get someone with half and idea about electronics to fit it, its not that hard at all..15mins work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mynameis.

thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

There is a car garage/workshop up at the back of Millmount in Drogheda. They will be able to do the job for you.
    I don't know the name of the man that owns the garage but have spoken to him often but if you drop into the bar across from Millmount ("The Millmount Bar") any of the staff or customers will be able to help you.
    They all know of the garage and you can walk to it within 60 seconds, besides driving the car to it.
    Its behind the kitchen presses shop on that road about 20 yards up the road.

Advertisement