Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Cork City

Options
  • 05-09-2008 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Where is the best and cheapest car park?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jethro whitemen

Has To be the carpark for the Dunnes on north main street, I think its under 2 euro an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

1.50 in north main street
    1.80 i think in paul street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Avoid St Finbarres on Gilabbey St, just off Washington St. Its 20 euro to park your car there from 10-6, which is an absolute disgrace.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

There's an all day car park on south terrace that's 10 euro for the day. I've not personally used it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

The one up by the train station is reasonably priced too, if a bit far away for some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tedandbetty

the black ash park and ride would be the cheapest for a full day and no hasttle with city center traffic.
    or where you looking for more short time parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

the black ash park and ride would be the cheapest for a full day and no hasttle with city center traffic.
    or where you looking for more short time parking?

+1 on this if you are looking for all day parking, park and ride is very good and is well run (from my own experience anyway).

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Has anyone got any ideas how to get in touch with car park administrators in the City in order to reserve spaces? I'm studying in UCC and I live right beside it but I've absolutely no where to park my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement