Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD transport early morning

Options
  • 05-09-2008 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm guessing the only answer is taxi but I said I'd ask anyway. Does anyone know of a cheap easy way to get to heuston station from UCD? I need to get a train at 7 in the morning and I can't find a bus leaving UCD early enough. Would I be right in thinking that a taxi is my only option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Aircoach + Luas is about your best bet.

(there is an Aircoach just before 6)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Taxi is the easiest but you *could* walk to booterstown station (20 mins) get the 6:06 dart to connolly (15 mins) and a luas to heuston??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

where is your train going to first of all? if its going south from connolly , you dont need to go the whole way into town...

im afraid buses dont run that early, if you can get to a luas then im fairly sure they run early, but i dunno if it would be early enough but its worth a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

sorry i just realised you already said heuston station :)

Advertisement