Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration question

Options
  • 05-09-2008 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Im in science omnibus and i just checked my registration where it is saying im only doing 25 credits in semester 2 even though im registered to 6 modules at 5 credits each. Im really really confused :confused:. thanx a mill for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Is one of the modules a provisional elective?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 miss attitude

no im not doning any electives. im doing the same module in both semesters could that be the reason. Im doing matrices and vectors in semester 1 so im automatically down for it in semester 2 so would that count as only 5 credits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

no im not doning any electives. im doing the same module in both semesters could that be the reason. Im doing matrices and vectors in semester 1 so im automatically down for it in semester 2 so would that count as only 5 credits?

i'm doing the same course and one of the people in our mentor group has the same problem as you,
    our mentor told him to give it a few days and it should correct itself and if it doesn't ask your mentor or in the science building

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 miss attitude

shanegj wrote: »
    i'm doing the same course and one of the people in our mentor group has the same problem as you,
    our mentor told him to give it a few days and it should correct itself and if it doesn't ask your mentor or in the science building

thanx a mill i was startin to worry that i had rgistered wrong. might see ya on monday for start of classes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Isn't matrices and vectors only 1 semester?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

Isn't matrices and vectors only 1 semester?

Its available in semester 1 or 2. Im swapped mine from 1 to 2 as I changed a module & ended up with 7 in sem 1 & 5 in sem 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

One thing you'll learn about SIS. Ignore it, it likes to tell lies a lot at this time of year. I'm missing COMP30060 too, but its there on my calander.

Advertisement