Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 * Star pizza-the cheek!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

anniehoo wrote: »

Normal people? You're crackin me up too! If you'd read my previous posts thats what i did do..they answered after approx 40 mins or so...but transferred me to another customer also on the line so i didnt get to speak to someone to ask them that question! God..you must have very very low standards if you'd put up with service like that!

No it's not what you did. You still waited nearly another 2 hours and then ate it anyway. Thats ridiculous. All you had to do was ring back and say I'm ringing from X and want to cancel my order. It's that simple. Then you go elsewhere.

Do you read replies at all or just go off on a whinge? I specifically said I dont put up with service like that and have cancelled a few times and ordered from somewhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

FX Meister wrote: »
    pizza here isnt great no matter where you get it. And it's way over priced compared to other countries.

It's mad that frozen pizzas are now nicer than take away pizzas!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Stekelly wrote: »

Do you read replies at all or just go off on a whinge? .

Seriously wtf>???? You're the one not reading the replies! Ive said it TWICE now that I couldnt get to talk to anyone to even cancel the order as they TRANSFERRED ME TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER!!!! I went back to my desk and the pizza turned up anyway....they didnt charge for it as it was so late and cold...i ate it as i was hungry..it was awful...i wont be ordering from them again....end of!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Seriously wtf>???? You're the one not reading the replies! Ive said it TWICE now that I couldnt get to talk to anyone to even cancel the order as they TRANSFERRED ME TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER!!!! I went back to my desk and the pizza turned up anyway....they didnt charge for it as it was so late and cold...i ate it as i was hungry..it was awful...i wont be ordering from them again....end of!!!!

On the Internet you have no idea who you're speaking to - they could be mildly retarded, stupid or taking the piss.

I understand what you're saying anniehoo. No point continuing your explanation :)

AARRRGH wrote: »
    I understand what you're saying anniehoo. No point continuing your explanation :)
    *Phew* ;)

• Advertisement

When you ring the number to order dont ask for anyone else , not a manger, not to be transferred, nothing. Just tell the person that answers that you dotn want the food, end of. It's up to them then, That or just turn the guy away when he turns up. It really is that simple.

AARRRGH wrote: »
    On the Internet you have no idea who you're speaking to - they could be mildly retarded, stupid or taking the piss.

Your talking to someone who waited over 2 hours for pizza to turn up, then ate said pizza that was most likely 2 hours old and your implying I'm retarded? (they also couldnt manage to cancel said pizza)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

All posters Take it easy here.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

eth0_ wrote: »
    Because it's a "special", not the normal price. Godfathers do this too at lunchtime. Perfectly understandable when you consider how busy they are, and that many of their delivery drivers are doing that job as a nixer in the evenings.

Dominos do this all the time iirc, it's always cheaper to collect than get it delivered

Stekelly wrote: »
    It really is that simple.
    ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........:rolleyes:

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........:rolleyes:

How clever, thats me convinced. But just remember, you rway had you eating cold pizza 2 hours after ordering. Mine has me eating pizza a max of an hour and maybe 15 mins and its fresh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement