Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael Collins and the Making of a New Ireland, Value??

• 05-09-2008 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

I posted this in the "history & heritage" forum, and they recommended I post it here!

One of my parents recently inherited the book: "Michael Collins and the Making of a New Ireland" by Piaras Beaslai, Vol 1. I believe it was published in 1926 by Piaras Beaslai.
    I know its a long shot, but does anyone know roughly how much it might be worth?
    I'd never consider selling it, but just for insurance reasons, it would be nice to know. Although I'll probably get it valued by a registered auctioneer.

Does anyone know of any specialized auctioneers in Irish history?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭IR240474

Hey,

I know of a book store on South Ann's Street, just off Grafton St. I don't know the shops name, but they do very old books there, maybe they can help you, and I will offer you 25 quid for it!!..

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

IR......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Get yourself a proper conservation box, they're acid free, absorb pollutants, moisture and kills moulds.
    Until it's boxed, keep it away from windows and out of sunlight.

Advertisement