Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound bank collection

Options
  • 05-09-2008 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone point me towards a good sound library for Reason/Pro-tools user.
    Its really to expand the factory samples
    I'm looking for something that has a mix of everything. I'm not too worried about loops, just the sounds. Particularly what I can't locate is a mix of some good orchestral, a selection of kits and conventional instruments Basses guitars etc.
    If not can I get some feedback on specific sample collections i.e IK, toontracks, VSL etc?
    Thanks all

C:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 t-bomb

what the story with al the himing and hawing are ye not allowed to post bootleg torrents?

Cause really who in there right mind pays for this stuff i pay real cash for vintage synths not for software and refill its a waste of time and money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Wha? Man this is joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

t-bomb wrote: »
    what the story with al the himing and hawing are ye not allowed to post bootleg torrents?

Cause really who in there right mind pays for this stuff i pay real cash for vintage synths not for software and refill its a waste of time and money

ah ffs, we were doing so well without mods and now someone posts up torrent links.

i recommend you edit your post and delete the links to save some mod having to come along and do it. Because it will happen. And maybe a ban warning/ban.

You see this is the reason we can't have nice things!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Exactly! And bloody adverts. This is why we need mods!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

t-bomb wrote: »

A bootleg is stealing someone elses work, plain and simple, not cool where I come from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Music Production forum almost proved that anarchy works.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement