Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mikey - > 'I stood up to the Bullies'

Options
  • 05-09-2008 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭

So Mikey said last night he wanted to be remembered for standing up to the bullies.

Other than Rex (which I think was more just a plain dislike thing anyway) I don't recall him standing up for/against anyone who was being bullied/bullying.

He slept through Spitgate, and I can't remember him saying a word when Alex or her sidekick Sylvia were bossing everyone.

Nor can I remember him standing up to Jen or Dennis, unless bitching about them with Mario and Luke counts as 'standing up'.

He was as bitchy as anyone about Belinda, wanted her thrown out at one stage for disturbing his sleep.

Am I doing him an injustice, did he actually stand up to any bullies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

You bring up some interesting points again. I have to say i found it very funny when he was trying to stick up for Sara saying that people should feel really bad for voting for her, FFS Mikey you did it aswell :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

This might not be popular but I think Rachel is the one who has sttod up to others most often... she's often played the peace maker role on numerous occassions too. Can't say I've seen Mikey do much on either... except for a few words with Rex

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

This might not be popular but I think Rachel is the one who has sttod up to others most often... she's often played the peace maker role on numerous occassions too. Can't say I've seen Mikey do much on either... except for a few words with Rex

No she wasnt,,,Sara was

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think Rachel is the one who has sttod up to others most often...
    I've seen numerous housemates, especially Rex SLATING her to her face and she just sits there looking gormless. IMHO, she couldn't stand up for herself if her life depended on it!

• Advertisement

Caderyn wrote: »
    I've seen numerous housemates, especially Rex SLATING her to her face and she just sits there looking gormless. IMHO, she couldn't stand up for herself if her life depended on it!

Absolutely but she stands up for others when it happens imo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ah, I think we'll agree to disagree. :)

Ah, I think we'll agree to disagree. :)

One of the most sensible posts I have seen on here!! Here's looking forward to a good night *s

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mikey is clearly a dick. he'll be the worst winner ever as he tries to be funny in his aftershow interview and takes it too far as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If she was outside the house she'd be well able to defend herself, I wouldn't believe otherwise for a minute. She's a clever woman with admirable self control(in my humble opinion).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    If she was outside the house she'd be well able to defend herself, I wouldn't believe otherwise for a minute. She's a clever woman with admirable self control(in my humble opinion).

Clever , Self Control and very nice looking , without make up.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

No i don't think he did stand up to the bullies. When davina asked him in his interview what bullies he was referring to he said Alex (or Alec as he called her) but i don't ermember him saying a thing to her. I think it was more in his head.

Advertisement