Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia n95 to nokia repair centre?.

• 05-09-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭

hi i bought a nokia n95 secondhand on ebay,but the camera was not working on it.it is boxed with all accesories.and it was locked to o2,so i emailed the bloke and he contacted o2 and got it unlocked.

my question is i have sent it to a nokia repair centre to fix the camera,how it work with me not being the original owner of the phone,will the guarntee still cover it?,and now thats its simfree will that make a difference?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

it won't make any difference as long as the phone is under warranty, If the phone is physically damaged (they don't like moisture) it may not be repairable..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭bassy

no physical damage or moisture,phone works perfect apart from the camera.
    i have heard a lot of n95 have same problems with camera not working,i tryed the latest nokia software but still no use.

have heard earlier nokia software will work,but the only ones who can downgrade the software is nokia.

it won't make any difference as long as the phone is under warranty, If the phone is physically damaged (they don't like moisture) it may not be repairable..

Advertisement