Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yepeeeeeeee, getting broadband

Options
  • 05-09-2008 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

After years of waiting for exchanges to be upgraded, then to find out the line fails, and trying for a year ringing almost every month, hoping to get good news, I finally got the news today that the line passes, not only passes but qualifies for up to 12Mb broadband, I placed the order instantly. I can now get rid of this expensive Vodafone mobile broadband, with its flakey service. Just goes to show that you should never give up hope.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

Delighted for you. Well done - enjoy.
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Who's offer 12Mb or did they just tell you it could go to a max of 12Mb?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

After years of waiting for exchanges to be upgraded, then to find out the line fails, and trying for a year ringing almost every month, hoping to get good news, I finally got the news today that the line passes, not only passes but qualifies for up to 12Mb broadband, I placed the order instantly. I can now get rid of this expensive Vodafone mobile broadband, with its flakey service. Just goes to show that you should never give up hope.

Welcome to the future my friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Maybe bt

Advertisement