Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird Breeders

Options
  • 05-09-2008 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I’m trying to write an article on Bird Breeding in Ireland, it would be really great to meet up with someone in the trade for a short interview, either as an enthusiastic amateur or pro. If there are any breeders out there, or anyone with info on contacting them (links to websites etc), drop me a PM. It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

How about visiting some of these places some some pet shops breed the birds themselves. Highlighting the fact that some pet shops have dead or ill birds in cages and many birds are kept in over crowded or dirty conditions.
    Not wishing to tar them all with the same brush bound to be some responsible ones out there I'm sure.

Advertisement