Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DS: The Final Will have a 30 Minute Delay

Options
  • 05-09-2008 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Its a Disgrace, The final that is shown will not be live , instead it will be 30 minutes late, assuming plenty of people will not know this, Betfair mite be a good idea, The Winner will be on internet forums asap as it happens live.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

If thats the case its kinda mad!

I know people might post spoilers but for this i dont think they should just in case something slips coz i defo want to watch it in all its glory tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Whats the reason for this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

callaway92 wrote: »

The producers are idiots! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm hopeful this isn't true, 95% sure there'll only be the usual 30 second delay.
    Either way Betfair now close the market when the Lines Closed message pops up, so there is no edge to be gained.

If it is true its probably because Rex got a bit silly last night walking around with a photo of Nicole and complaining that they hadn't been given any champagne.

So they probably want to get the lines closed before thats shown.
    All part of the C4/RexsDa conspiracy. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

callaway92 wrote: »
    because of the cursing in the final in previous years. but ya have to wonder that not all people will know this and will still be putting money on people on betfair??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Is there not a big delay on all eviction shows? I've noticed it a couple of times that on bblb on a sunday that when they show the video of what they've done since they've left the house that it always says Evicted 10:20pm, Interview with davina 10:35 when they show on C4 only started at 10:35. Is it really that big a problem, if you don't want to find out on the forums then get off them when bb is on tonight!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope it's not true or I'll have to abandon Boards tonight. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Cant someone start a Thread stating :
    NO SPOILERS ON THIS FORUM TONIGHT.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

mad.mike wrote: »
    Is there not a big delay on all eviction shows? I've noticed it a couple of times that on bblb on a sunday that when they show the video of what they've done since they've left the house that it always says Evicted 10:20pm, Interview with davina 10:35 when they show on C4 only started at 10:35. Is it really that big a problem, if you don't want to find out on the forums then get off them when bb is on tonight!

I spotted this myself and felt duped for thinking the eviction shows were usually live. Think there is a 15min delay on a Friday usually.
    I don't mind, I wont be on-line during the show:p

Advertisement