Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

and God created woman...

Options
  • 05-09-2008 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

one day in the Garden of Eden Adam was moping around looking rather dissatisfied. God noticed this and came down to Adam and said "Adam, why are you so glum? you have everything you could need here: fresh water, lots of food, loads of places to explore and lots of things to do"

"I know" said Adam "but what I would really like is some company here, it's getting very lonely"

God thought for a little while and said "ok, Adam, I will make you a woman: she will be kind, caring, loving, understanding and will always be there for you, you will never fight and she will tend to your every need. it'll cost you though. I will need an arm, a leg and and eye"

Adam pondered and said "what can I get for a rib?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

A Magical Tale...very good Mr. Bollox Sir :p

Advertisement