Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Store's Lexmark Z2300 Printer

Options
  • 05-09-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Bought this inkjet printer two days before at the cost of 40euro. now only can do; just pulling my hair:mad:. there were no Black INK cartridge. Bought this black INK today by 23 euro. so printer cost me 63 euro. Very hard to find Lexmark 14 cartridge.I will no recommend to buy this printer at dunnes store.But if you rich and dont care about money then go-ahead. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The cheaper the printer, the more expensive the ink. That's life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

get a espon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

The first (or close to the first, anyway) rule of consumerism - You get what you pay for.

P.S. Dunnes stores would not exactly be renowned for their expertise in Printer offerings! Stick to a real Computer shop/website.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's ironic that Dell printers are re-badged Lexmarks that have been re-chipped so that you can't put cheaper? Lexmark cartridges in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

By far the best printer our there is the Canon Pixma IP4500 (or any in that series). Not only do they print great and print onto cds/dvds they are also very very reliable.

OP: I recommend as soon as the ink runs out in that printer then get the canon I mentioned above as it will save you in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

I did the same last week in portlaoise dunnes got the printer Lexmark Z2300 and they dont sell the ink for the printer WTF :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

they do now sell the ink for the printer Z2300 ink No. 14 & 15 aaahh :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I knew a guy in Ennis that equipped an Internet Cafe with 12 brand new Dell PC's, each one came with a free printer. He used the printers one by one in his office and would dump them when each of them would run out of Ink as it was not worth while buying cartages for them. The 12 printers lasted him about a year. :)

Rule: The cheaper the printer the more expensive and smaller the cartages are. If you are buying a printer in future make sure you can get the cheap "knock off "cartages first. Keep the originals until the Guarantee is up as using "bootleg" ink cartages may void your warrenty.

Advertisement