Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Trim

Options
  • 05-09-2008 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Can you get broadband in trim, and if so what providers? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Archeron

Eircom definitely do broadband in Trim.
    Although I think that's still subject to terms, conditions, compatibility, an elegibility test, and probably a body cavity search too.

There are signs near Trim saying Digiweb (I think; its hard to keep up with the names of these companies) is available. Keep your eyes peeled coming into Trim from the summerhill road, the sign is there on the left as you approach the roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Try net1.ie .

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

hey - once you have a broadband connection, you can get any supplier i.e. once eircom have dsl line in place, you can get any operator that offers Boadband over their lines. see http://www.broadband.gov.ie/List+all++Services/

depending on your needs, i reckon Imag!ne (or Gaelic telecom if u want money diverted to a local gaa club) offer the best deals.

Advertisement