Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever seen anything so ridiculous?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I like it.
    I also like the entertaining PR - the free game of 'Spot the Difference' is quite fun and challenging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

i dunno what to think of it, its probably wildly expensive!

Pink ain't all that bad! :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Kamili wrote: »
    i dunno what to think of it, its probably wildly expensive!

Pink ain't all that bad! :p
    if you're a 9 yr old girl with a thelwell type pony....

if you're a 9 yr old girl with a thelwell type pony....

How do you know I'm not?! :p:p:p:p:p:p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

you type too well!!Seriously though , I saw a girl at the AIRC festival head into a show class on a dark bay with pink numnah and those sparkly rhinestone browband..funnily enough..she was first....to be asked to leave:D

• Advertisement

you type too well!!Seriously though , I saw a girl at the AIRC festival head into a show class on a dark bay with pink numnah and those sparkly rhinestone browband..funnily enough..she was first....to be asked to leave:D

I think I saw something similar at Kilmac too!!!

Bet it wasn't KPEquestrian though, only jordan can pull off pink equestrian wear! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Oh good God! .... Save us!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

I think the tops for riders are nice enough, but rugs, bandages and headcollar are a bit ridiculous and will prob only be bought for rich little 12 year old girls with their little show ponies :p!!!!!! but Id buy a fleese or cross country jumper ;):rolleyes:

Permanent Ban for the next person who supports this brand!! ;)

:rolleyes: I'm gonna set up a rival brand in baby blue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

do you remember what showing class shed entered....just wondering out of interest

seems KP equestrian isn't the only pink equestrian gear!!

http://www.pinkequine.com

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Theres loads of the stuff. You can even get pink leather saddles (and other colours) if so inclined. I wouldnt be into it at all, but dont see much wrong with it if thats what people are into.

You would think if someone was going to the bother of attending the AIRC festival that they'd read up on correct turnout for showing eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Very well respected saddle (and fitting) company.

http://www.thesaddlecompany.co.uk/index.php?page=17

fits wrote: »
    Theres loads of the stuff. You can even get pink leather saddles (and other colours) if so inclined. I wouldnt be into it at all, but dont see much wrong with it if thats what people are into.

You would think if someone was going to the bother of attending the AIRC festival that they'd read up on correct turnout for showing eh?

I've seen those pink saddles, and often wondered that if you rode in them would you come out pink too? I think they are a bit ott!!!

Rules? There are rules to competitions? :confused: :eek: :p:p:p

ashlingm wrote: »
    do you remember what showing class shed entered....just wondering out of interest
    I don't to be honest..but it was a good quality animal!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bada-bing

yeah it looks a bit stupid to us who are used to 'traditional' (and often boring:eek:) riding gear but if it gives the sport a bit more publicity and gives Santy some options for the pony mad young ones how bad!!!
    i thinks pink might be one of my horses 'colours' anyway:rolleyes:!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I love it!!

I want to get that rug and headcollar!!

I just love pink though, I'm an 18 year old with a pink fowery numnah and pink headcollar with sparkles!

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Equestrian fashion is changing, it seems. That said, I can't see this pink tack and those funny Nike boots someone posted in another thread a while back appearing on most riders any time soon.

europerson wrote: »
    Equestrian fashion is changing, it seems. That said, I can't see this pink tack and those funny Nike boots someone posted in another thread a while back appearing on most riders any time soon.

You never know.... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement