Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2600 Classic on o2 prepay

• 05-09-2008 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

When you buy the Nokia 2600 Classic for €29 on o2 prepay, do you have to topup by €20 in the shop? Or can you do that later, or like in plan, not do it at all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It can be done whenever you want. You have minimum top up of €20 for the previous 30 day period to get the bonus credit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Thanks for the reply. So basically you walk out with the phone for €29? I have another o2 sim that I want to use in the phone so I do not want to topup a new sim card with €20 just to get the phone. Is the total price you pay in-store €29?

Yes that's it, topup is just required for bonus credit or do get the o2 experience offer etc

Right. It just said in the small print that the price of €29 was on new connections and when you sign up to the o2 Experience price plan.

flodis79 wrote: »
    Right. It just said in the small print that the price of €29 was on new connections and when you sign up to the o2 Experience price plan.

You wont have to buy credit, that is just the main/automatic price plan speakeasy is connected to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Where is it available at €29?
    Just checked O2.ie and its still €49 on there

29 in o2 stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Saw this offer in local O2 shop and its €29 but only when porting across from another network. If not porting, its €49

Advertisement