Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs & Socs fair - Arena, Wednesday week 1, 6-9pm

Options
2»

Comments

I made the meeting on Monday in the end.But I missed the one this Friday.Only got the email today!I assume this was for signing up/paying for the night out.Can I still pay on Monday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

I made the meeting on Monday in the end.But I missed the one this Friday.Only got the email today!I assume this was for signing up/paying for the night out.Can I still pay on Monday night?

ye you can pay at the night i think the meeting area has been changed from the sports bar to javas there will be people there i think to sign you up to the club if you need to and to take your money too

looking like a class night so far expecting 100 people or so i was told

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

PeakOutput wrote: »
    ye you can pay at the night i think the meeting area has been changed from the sports bar to javas there will be people there i think to sign you up to the club if you need to and to take your money too

psssshhhhhttt skydivers! :p

PeakOutput wrote:

Thanks,that sounds great.I'm signed up already,I just have to pay for the night out.

Pffttt...Writers,you're the editor of an focal,right? I'm still annoyed at you for not giving me a Delorentos ticket :p I was at the end of the row and all :(

Looks like I have to pssshhhtt myself; did my first jump today and in the words of Glenroe's Miley, "Well holy God!" :D
    Pffttt...Writers,you're the editor of an focal,right? I'm still annoyed at you for not giving me a Delorentos ticket :p I was at the end of the row and all :(
    Why yes I am. Well, other people deserve them too...you clearly didn't make an impression on me :D

• Advertisement

Looks like I have to pssshhhtt myself; did my first jump today and in the words of Glenroe's Miley, "Well holy God!" :D

welcome to the club and congratulations

cya tomorrow night???

PeakOutput wrote: »
    welcome to the club and congratulations

cya tomorrow night???

christ it was fcuking amazing; seriously, one of the most surreal things ever...can't wait to go again! literally out of this world!! :D

not sure bout tomorrow night...we'll see... :rolleyes:

Edit: if i do go you have to introduce yourself cos i'm fed up of not knowing who you are!! :p

christ it was fcuking amazing; seriously, one of the most surreal things ever...can't wait to go again! literally out of this world!! :D

not sure bout tomorrow night...we'll see... :rolleyes:

Edit: if i do go you have to introduce yourself cos i'm fed up of not knowing who you are!! :p

ye its pretty amazing alright so amazing in fact that i started this time last year and ended up working all summer in the states at a dropzone....sucks you right in

well im on the committee so im gonna try and introduce myself to everyone probably not as peakoutput though ;)

heres my bebo so your mind can rest easy
    www.bebo.com/Mark198501

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

good night last night in mollys for the skydiving, the place wasnt that packed at all but was a laugh. So knackered for my 9am lecture this morning though.

1huge1 wrote: »
    good night last night in mollys for the skydiving, the place wasnt that packed at all but was a laugh. So knackered for my 9am lecture this morning though.

you got up for your 9 oclock? schoolboy error tbh

ye i had a great time loving the free drink couldnt enjoy the free food due to said free drink though :( havnt eaten since....soooooo hungry delivery to kilmurry anyone?

and due to the womders of searching on bebo i now know who you are i was talking to you last night i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

yup looking at your bebo page id think I remember talking to ya but im fairly bad with faces and names when im sober... when im drunk on the other hand

Advertisement