Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Match Thread] Edinburgh v Munster - 7.30pm

• 05-09-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Live on Setanta Sports 1&2

Hayes out, Pucciariello in.

Webster out for Embra

Munster: D Howlett; K Earls, L Mafi, R Tipoki, I Dowling; R O'Gara, T O'Leary; M Horan, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell capt; D Ryan, J O'Sullivan, D Wallace. Replacements: F Sheahan, F Pucciariello, M O'Driscoll, J Melck, P Stringer, P Warwick, B Murphy.

Edinburgh: Hugo Southwell; Chris Paterson, Calum MacRae, Nick De Luca, Simon Webster; Phil Godman, Mike Blair capt; Allan Jacobsen, Ross Ford, Geoff Cross; Craig Hamilton, Ben Gissing; Matt Mustchin, Alan MacDonald, Allister Hogg. Replacements: Andrew Kelly, Gavin Kerr, Scott Newlands, David Callam, Greig Laidlaw, Mark Robertson, Andrew Turnbull

Earls try after 2mins

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

soft try... but pleased for Earls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

3-7

Earls started well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Any streams?

Munster gone off the boil a little... startly brightly but Edinburgh back it in.

Munster 7 Edinburgh 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Anybody lose coverage?

• Advertisement

Me!! I'm not happy... I can see the soccer but not the rugby!

Mine is still down so if anyone has sorted theirs please let me know how....

Or if anyone is watching please post scores.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Edinburgh 9 - 17 Munster 42 mins gone.

Good game. Munster backs look very sharp, in particular Earls who's having an excellent games. A bit rusty here and there with the new rules, but Munster controlling the game and look to mean business already this season.

Thanks Jackass... u watching setanta on tv or pc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Stupid weather =/ the rugby has been poor dew to it the Ulster vs Scarlets match is beyond dire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Thanks Jackass... u watching setanta on tv or pc?

Was watching it on TV. Full highlights on Setanta Ireland now.

Final score
    Edinburgh 15 - Munster 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Patchy performance by Munster, showed flashes of brilliance in the 2 tries. O Gara was poor from the placed ball, alot of messing in the lineouts these ELVs are going to take a few months!!
    Earls continues to improve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Munster, much like Cardiff, let their opponents stay in a game they should have had well won. Edinburgh should never have been within striking distance with 10 to go, and Munster could have been punished.

I went to see Step brothers in the cinema with the wife so I didnt see any more than brief highlights of the 1st half, got back in time for the 2nd half which was a dour disjointed error strewn affair from both sides.....the weather was appalling but. Not many sides will win in Edinburgh so I'll take it, but it was hard to learn much about either side from the half I saw,

Advertisement