Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LL Beers - Friday 19th September D2 7.30

Options
  • 05-09-2008 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

OK ladies and gents, that time again.

Dates and venue so can everyone maybe pick one venue and if you can make both dates pick both or if ya only free for one just pick.... ONE!

We got the idea. Have asked Jemmy to assist with planning this. So ideas etc?

September 19th D2 - 7.30pm 28 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    53%
    justsomeblokerainbow kirbyMaynoothCrumble FrooSummerjonesDoctor DooMJulesCathmandoooSarahJJemmyJaneyMcLolaDuballabouteve58Moonspellgirl_friday 15 votes
    Atari Jaguar!
    46%
    NevynSthenoRozabeezJulesytpe2r5bxkn0c1MayMayCurvy VixenClare BearSarahJCazlouchickenhawkMoonspellgirl_friday 13 votes

Comments

I'm away that weekend. ~sniff~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

How often do LL Beers occur?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not as often as BGRH Beers.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Atari Jaguar!
    I flippin knew as soon as I start working saturdays again someone would startup the beers!:rolleyes: I could do friday but I wouldn't be able to drink, so I picked saturday as I'm going to a gig anyway so can join ye after(and drink)!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Atari Jaguar!
    hey ladies

I have put myself available for both 19th and 20th, but something came up and I won't be able to make it on the 19th after all..
    the 20th (saturday) great thou :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

No
    I put down for the 19th, but if people want to do the 20th, I can go either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Im easy( as always:D) either date !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

No
    I picked friday but i can do saturday if its better, i just wont drink. Have my first rugby match on the sunday! yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

No
    DEFINITELY the 19th. im flying home next morning...

No
    Aw think we should try and make it the friday then... how early the next morning?

• Advertisement

No
    JaneyMc wrote: »
    Aw think we should try and make it the friday then... how early the next morning?

9am or something silly. but it's ok. i dont get hangovers. though might end up leaving early, or bringing a few people ill be needing last-night-goodbyes with.

not sure, cos if i bring those people, ill probably hide with them, and not force myself to meet new people here. but it *is* my last night.

No
    Well sure either way its grand, a few drinks in me and I won't let you hide!!! :pac:

No
    but how many drinks later till you find me?

*whips on invivibility cloak*

*disapparates*

No
    Silly Crumble Froo!

Don't you know you can't disapparate inside the grounds of boards... oh wait. Nevermind :P

No
    fantastic answer :D

but aye, i can't promise if it'll be a long night or not on my behalf... any time ive been to a boards related beers shortly before leaving hte country, it ends in psychotic drunkeness. y'no, happy... but i've seen the pictures, and id rather there weren't pictures.

No
    But ? Psychotic drunkeness ftw???:P

I won't be bringing a camera, I can't say others wont though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

Hey
    I'm very new to this but would love to come on the night out, meet new people etc. Has everyone met already? Have visions of standing alone with a beer in hand looking very sad altogether !! Do people generally come to these things alone?

No
    McCABE1 wrote: »
    Hey
    I'm very new to this but would love to come on the night out, meet new people etc. Has everyone met already? Have visions of standing alone with a beer in hand looking very sad altogether !! Do people generally come to these things alone?

You won't be left on your own don't worry . This really is a great way of meeting new people. I know a few of the girls but there will also be others that I don't know!!

No
    i think ive met windsock and talked to her, and i do remember her... we exchanged monkies... or monkeys? i think monkeys looks right.

but dont really know anyone else... met a few people briefly at previous beers, but ive got a bad memory for most things involving names, faces, people i dont already know, and copious amounts of alcohol.

No
    JaneyMc wrote: »
    I won't be bringing a camera, I can't say others wont though.

I just got a new camera so sorry ladies but ill big taking with! :p
    McCABE1 wrote: »
    Hey

I know how you feel i was the same when i was thinking about going to my first beers but it wasnt like that at all. Ended up having a great night!

Plus it will be mostly ladies at this so you'll be grand, when i went there were very few but i met one of the girls before we went in.

So if you wana do that pm one of us its no problem to meet you before! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Don't forget me hearties, the 19th is talk like a pirate day!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Yarrrrrrrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

No
    I'll be on for the 19th! Wouldn't mind meeting a few of you lot but like above afraid i'll get left on my lonesome! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Atari Jaguar!
    no one will be left on their lonesome! We were all first timers once!

No
    So ladies what have we decided on?

Friday in D2?

Atari Jaguar!
    looks like it but leave it up for a few more days maybe till tuesday!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Atari Jaguar!
    I just split from a guy I was seeing on friday so LL beers seems like just what I need!! Also afraid I won't be able to find ye though... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Atari Jaguar!
    LolaDub wrote: »
    I'll be on for the 19th! Wouldn't mind meeting a few of you lot but like above afraid i'll get left on my lonesome! :o

You know me, I hope to be there.

Atari Jaguar!
    Dont worry you will be able to spot us.. we liek to make ourselves know... Who is bringing the chocolates this time?

No
    Also afraid I won't be able to find ye though... :(

Well you can pm one of us and arrange to meet before we go meet all the girls. :)

I'll bring some chocy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Atari Jaguar!
    and I'll bring lollies if I can make it.. can't eat choc :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement