Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LL Beers - Friday 19th September D2 7.30

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    Did someone say beers?

Wheny Mc Wherey? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

No
    Clare Bear wrote: »
    You know me, I hope to be there.

Woo hooooooo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

No
    just as an aside as this is meant to be happening this weekend would it not be prudent to start a new thread with the decided date and venue so that people can actually make plans to come to the beers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

I'm going to pop along:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Atari Jaguar!
    jsb wrote: »
    just as an aside as this is meant to be happening this weekend would it not be prudent to start a new thread with the decided date and venue so that people can actually make plans to come to the beers

The date decision is 12:11 at the moment so don't think it'd be fair to leave it just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Atari Jaguar!
    Is it unusual to turn up on ones own?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

Well SarahJ, if I go I'd be heading on my own, it seems there's a few like that. The girls have been very encouraging, I think its better that way as if you rope friends in to coming with you, you'll never get talking to anyone new! However its still a little daunting !! I'm a little worried about finding the group too...... are we to be on the look out for a load of girls scoffing chocolate ( which I have to say, sounds great)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

No
    SarahJ wrote: »
    Is it unusual to turn up on ones own?
    McCABE1 wrote: »
    Well SarahJ, if I go I'd be heading on my own, it seems there's a few like that. The girls have been very encouraging, I think its better that way as if you rope friends in to coming with you, you'll never get talking to anyone new! However its still a little daunting !! I'm a little worried about finding the group too...... are we to be on the look out for a load of girls scoffing chocolate ( which I have to say, sounds great)

Ladies you can always pm one of the ladies goin and im sure they will gladly meet you before if you dont wana go in on your own. That way you've met and talked to one girl before headin in. One of the girls hass already pmd me with her number (just got it) so ill get in touch with her and arrange something. :)

Now i dont know either of the places (whichever we decide on) to pick a spot inside but im sure some of the ladies who know the places better can advise a corner or similar and we can all meet there. :D

Dont worry will are all lovely, semi normal girls! ;)
    Wont be drinking but wont stop me having a bit of craic! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

No
    I would imagine you'd find a few at the bar......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

No
    LolaDub wrote: »
    I would imagine you'd find a few at the bar......

Yea true too we arent that hard to spot! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Atari Jaguar!
    OK didn't want to start whole new thread... be there or be.. ya know!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement