Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how the f*ck is glenda gilson a model??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭omgiluvxmas

ye she got unlucky with that but other than that she looks great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tipsy7

Glenada Gilson is considered a model for the simple reason that be a model in Ireland all u need to be is tall and relativly slim. If any of the irish crowd tried to model anywhere else they would never make it. They would want to take it easy on the old eating for a while, take a few trips to the gym, give up the dodgy tan, bad extensions and tacky clothes. But even if they did all that they lack the bonestructure and elegance to be models. Their just pretty/common girls. I would love to see them try something like Americas Next Top Model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭omgiluvxmas

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

yeah sara kavanagh is beautiful so is a girl called baiba. but glenda sorry no .
    and yeah late 20's is quite old for a model -then again this is ireland. At least she's smart enough to get that Xpose job she obviously is trying 2 move into tv. I think it would suit her, she's quite charismatic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Aye and if anything happened like another recent event she'd be all over the ****ing papers and the nation would be in mourning. Ahh sure wasnt she great..

Kold, you are absolutley correct, contributes nothing, pretty or not. We all go crazy over this ****e and bollocks on about how yer wan from Girls Aloud has gained/lost weight. Yall who read those magazines and comment on thier weight are shallow bastids.

When did it all become how good looking and skinny someone is? I wonder how this affects anorexia and bulemia and other weight related illnesses... Poor women. Fashion, beauty and even pop music is judgement of other peoples looks or image. Who are you to say they look like a bag of ****e?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

I'd give her something shockin' to be honest. Most here would too, tbf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

moneyman wrote: »
    I'd give her something shockin' to be honest.

A sex test? Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Aye and if anything happened like another recent event she'd be all over the ****ing papers and the nation would be in mourning. Ahh sure wasnt she great..

Kold, you are absolutley correct, contributes nothing, pretty or not. We all go crazy over this ****e and bollocks on about how yer wan from Girls Aloud has gained/lost weight. Yall who read those magazines and comment on thier weight are shallow bastids.

When did it all become how good looking and skinny someone is? I wonder how this affects anorexia and bulemia and other weight related illnesses... Poor women. Fashion, beauty and even pop music is judgement of other peoples looks or image. Who are you to say they look like a bag of ****e?

Relax, nobody's saying she's Nelson Mandella.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

Relax, nobody's saying she's Nelson Mandella.

Nelson Mandela is better looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I saw her in the flesh one time. Me and some mates were going down to the car park near brown tomas and she was ahead of us getting collecting her coins from the pay parking. Me and guys were laughing when we went in and she thought we were looking at her ass when she was bent over. Didnt recognise her until she turned around. She is very beautiful in the flesh with an unbelievable body.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Christ what are ye on about???!!!! I'd bet money that given the opportunity every lad here would!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Christ what are ye on about???!!!! I'd bet money that given the opportunity every lad here would!

How much?

TommyGunne wrote: »

Yeah fair enough i probably wouldn't say no(moment of weakness), but thats not the point, the point is whether she has the looks to be a model.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Tipsy7 wrote: »
    Glenada Gilson is considered a model for the simple reason that be a model in Ireland all u need to be is tall and relativly slim. If any of the irish crowd tried to model anywhere else they would never make it. They would want to take it easy on the old eating for a while, take a few trips to the gym, give up the dodgy tan, bad extensions and tacky clothes. But even if they did all that they lack the bonestructure and elegance to be models. Their just pretty/common girls. I would love to see them try something like Americas Next Top Model.

I was liking your post until it came to ANTM. The ANTM models aren't any better than glenda except for the odd one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

This thread doesn't have enough pics;

http://www.showbiz.ie/photos/2008-05-glenda-gilson.jpg

I would. Hard and repeatedly.

She looks terrible in that picture, at least get one of her in a bikini...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

elvis2002 wrote: »
    Me and guys were laughing when we went in and he thought we were looking at his ass when he was bent over. He has unbelievable body.

Hawt

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

flyton5 wrote: »
    She looks terrible in that picture, at least get one of her in a bikini...

Like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

ugh, them eybrows :confused:

• Advertisement

Yes. Like that.

*removes trousers.....reaches for tissues*

dont judge me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Id throw one up her.

glenda, if you read this.. Pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

a lot of the Irish models work for no pay, only do it to boost their media profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

flyton5 wrote: »
    Yes. Like that.

*removes trousers.....reaches for tissues*

dont judge me

couldnt stop laughin at this post :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sillysasauge

how the f*ck is glenda gilson a model??

Cos she's nice looking, and gives me a horn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I believe she's a prime example of some of the worst and most disgusting aspects of "modern Ireland" but, given half the chance, I would lash her gash without a moments hesitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

she looks like a horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sillysasauge

bluewolf wrote: »
    she looks like a horse

No she doesnt, she looks like a woman, with a slightly long face, but definitely not a horse at all. Why are you saying these things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

bluewolf wrote: »
    she looks like a horse

both are useful for riding.

• Advertisement

No she doesnt, she looks like a woman, with a slightly long face, but definitely not a horse at all. Why are you saying these things?

Glenda??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement