Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how the f*ck is glenda gilson a model??

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sillysasauge

No, my names Jim, I am from Kerry but live In Dublin. I think we should be more positive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

No, my names Jim, I am from Kerry but live In Dublin. I think we should be more positive

No-one is called Jim anymore....it IS Glenda!! :eek:

flyton5 wrote: »
    No-one is called Jim anymore....it IS Glenda!! :eek:

No, my names is honestly Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I saw her on Expose, apparently she's a TV presenter now. :rolleyes: I never thought she was pretty and she really annoyed me with that bloody eyebrow... but she IS pretty on film/ reality. Maybe she just doesn't transfer well to photographs? Why she's a model I do not know... Although they are just PR girls really.

I saw a picture of Sarah Morrisey in the Metro dressed as Snow White and she was apparently advertising the launch of some Dermadental clinic. WTF???

No, my names is honestly Jim

But how do we know?? You seem pretty convinced your name is Jim but something is nagging at me....maybe because you said "honestly"....doesn't seem quite right. I'm going to call you Glenda anyway. :p

• Advertisement

flyton5 wrote: »
    But how do we know?? You seem pretty convinced your name is Jim but something is nagging at me....maybe because you said "honestly"....doesn't seem quite right. I'm going to call you Glenda anyway. :p

:), ok fair enough. I'm gonna have to call you peggy duckworth for the craic/payback.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

You're all just jealous because you aren't Glenda Gilson and you never shagged Brian o Driscoll and you don't wear a bikini on Grafton street. At least I can admit it!!! :D:D:D:D

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    You're all just jealous because you aren't Glenda Gilson and you never shagged Brian o Driscoll and you don't wear a bikini on Grafton street. At least I can admit it!!! :D:D:D:D

Do women still like Brian O'driscoll? I thought he had his day attracting women In Ireland wise.

:), ok fair enough. I'm gonna have to call you peggy duckworth for the craic/payback.

Childish name calling never solved anything!!! Also I believe that your name is Jim....I think I may have found the real Glenda.....
    Lil Kitten wrote: »

So you're the real Glenda eh?? I knew i'd smoke you out.....just give someone else the credit and you'd come running....any opportunity for a bit of publicity(very harsh on my part)

Actually I bet the real Glenda is on this....i refuse to belittle her any more on the off chance I upset her. SORRY GLENDA.....wherever you are!!:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2cxspJIPw

she's nice looking!!!! HEHEHEYHEHEH I FOUND EVIDENCE WEVIDENCE, so all you pesky loons out there that be hating on me fantasticly charming Glenda best feast your eyes on that treat and get out me face buster!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

weedhead wrote: »

A milf for me and you, or just you??? gREEDY FECKER! OMG SO MANY HEHEHES!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

she's nice looking!!!! HEHEHEYHEHEH I FOUND EVIDENCE WEVIDENCE, so all you pesky loons out there that be hating on me fantasticly charming Glenda best feast your eyes on that treat and get out me face buster!!

Woah...go easy there tiger, typing's a hell of a lot better with both hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

No she doesnt, she looks like a woman, with a slightly long face, but definitely not a horse at all. Why are you saying these things?

because i don't find her attractive?

Woah...go easy there tiger, typing's a hell of a lot better with both hands.

:) She just get's the old blood boiling In a very spiritual way. I hope you can relate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

:) She just get's the old blood boiling In a very spiritual way. I hope you can relate?

No.

No.

bully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

weedhead wrote: »

If thats the womens marathon, she's a cheek.

Nodin wrote: »
    If thats the womens marathon, she's a cheek.

now that was a cheek(y) reply from you busterrooonie :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I dunno she looks perfectly attractive to me.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement