Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how the f*ck is glenda gilson a model??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

The woman could be a lovely person. But she has a face like like a box of burnt lego.

I think she is a media experiement. Take some average looking girl, get her name out all over the show and then drop her from a height. Kinda like "Trading Places" but with a bird with mad eyebrows and bugger all talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I just want to go right off topic and say that Twink is a gee-bag.

She's fvcking rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Mairt wrote: »

She's fvcking rotten.

why thank you for sharing....

NEXT!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'm sure it's been said already but everyone has their off days. What the hell does it matter if she's not as stunning as some brazilian supermodel. How does it affect you, more importantly why even care?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,475 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

minger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

Is she dating or seeing anybody at the moment ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Meh she has a good tall slender toned bod and looks pretty enough. Wouldn't really be my bag but still and all(and I'm quite sure I wouldn't get a look in anyway:D). She's better looking than a hell of a lot out there.
    What the hell does it matter if she's not as stunning as some brazilian supermodel. How does it affect you, more importantly why even care?
    Exactly. Plus I would put good money that most here, if faced with an amorous and available Ms Gilson would not turn her down. In fact I would be equally sure that few here have been with women with figures that good* or indeed that good in the face too. I've heard blokes comment unfavourably on whichever borderline totty de jour drifts into the conversation, ignoring their own beer guts and other issues, while aiming gooey eyes and loving words at their own personal creature from the pit*. Good for them, but it smacks of insecurity.

*IMHO of course.personal preferences notwithstanding.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

God's blessings are raining down upon her.

Wait, that's not rain!

Jim Carrey quotes can be used for any kind of household dilemna.

She's fvcking rotten.

Ah Mairty....with a few pints it would be done lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Ah Mairty....with a few pints it would be done lad

Zip up your mickey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm sure it's been said already but everyone has their off days. What the hell does it matter if she's not as stunning as some brazilian supermodel. How does it affect you, more importantly why even care?

Little to none of what is discussed in AH matters. Most of us are just astonished that someone who is paid a lot of money just to be beautiful is actually not very attractive at all. This is the discussion here, if you want to start a thread on why anyone posts anything in AH, go ahead.

Joe Cool wrote: »
    Zip up your mickey!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Kold wrote: »
    Little to none of what is discussed in AH matters. Most of us are just astonished that someone who is paid a lot of money just to be beautiful is actually not very attractive at all. This is the discussion here, if you want to start a thread on why anyone posts anything in AH, go ahead.
    That's the case with lots of models though - make-up and airbrushing do wonders. I don't think it's necessary to be naturally beautiful at all to be a model, other attributes are more important. I definitely think Glenda Gilson's got what it takes to be a model. I don't think she's particularly beautiful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Kold wrote: »

I wasn't making a point about the discussion in After Hours. She is paid to be a model, she seems to be everywhere. She is seemingly successful as a result. She accomplishes what she's paid to do.

I was simply asking why bother caring. As valid a question as the one put forward by the OP.

Dudess wrote: »
    That's the case with lots of models though - make-up and airbrushing do wonders. I don't think it's necessary to be naturally beautiful at all to be a model, other attributes are more important. I definitely think Glenda Gilson's got what it takes to be a model. I don't think she's particularly beautiful though.

As far as I can see, her paycheck depends on her turning up at openings and pretending that she's gorgeous. She's not a fashion model as far as I can see. In which case I need to know, what exactly are these qualities needed? Having big tits? Then to page 3 with her.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to wonder why they keep her on the payrole?

Here's one I made earlier:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57168234&postcount=81

In terms of photoshoots, promotions and whatnot, looking pretty seems to suffice, and she is capable of looking pretty.

The make up isn't fooling anybody. She has a gigantic face, with a mannish jaw and perma-surprise eyebrows. I could find you 10 girls with prettier faces and better bodies in 5 minutes walking down pana on a Sunday.

IMO you couldn't get a better bod than that. And if you could, it still doesn't take away from the fact that she is in fantastic shape.

^^ I don't think you can put that link there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

What does the omnipresent Dudess look like though? Pics please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

there hasnt been enough pics in this thread...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

^ Agreed!

Also, that link in post #140 upset me. Those faces didn't remind me of men. Like, at all.

What does the omnipresent Dudess look like though? Pics please.
    F*ck no! I'm stayin' anonymous...
    An Fhile wrote: »
    ^ Agreed!

Also, that link in post #140 upset me. Those faces didn't remind me of men. Like, at all.
    That article seems to have been written by someone with major jealousy/bitterness issues...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I remember seeing glenda gilson on that irish show where they get a "celeb" in all the make up and pretend their someone else.. i thought she looked better as a 40 year old eco warrior.,
    wouldnt get up on her to get over a wall.,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

sheroo_05 wrote: »
    she'l do for a poke if the telly s broke
    Would you do her for a chewit?
    Every hole's a goal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dudess wrote: »
    IMO you couldn't get a better bod than that. And if you could, it still doesn't take away from the fact that she is in fantastic shape.

You has an alright figure, thats about it.

To a female it might look the ideal, but to a guy its not good in a sexy way.

As I said earlier, most girls could have that with some exercise and dietry discipline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Plug wrote: »
    Every hole's a goal!

ahhhhhhh, Plug, FFSakes..........no its not. Like who would have a glow of respect for oneself after climbing off the likes of Twink, Bibi Baskin or the like...??

*I shudder*:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As I said earlier, most girls could have that with some exercise and dietry discipline.
    Most women don't though. In fact the vast majority don't. There's also this idea that women like that are two a penny on any street. They're not. Most of the women who look good walking down the street would look ill proportioned and stodgy in a photograph. That's not to say they're not prettier in the flesh or whatever, just not promotional model material.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Sorry Im late with this, but dosnt she kinda look like Shirley Templebar?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

To be honest, I always though the same about Katy French, but she lived very close to me and I saw her out and about (sans slap) a few times and she was very attractive in the flesh.

I can't see the attraction of GG at all, but if pictures are all you have to go on, you may as well pick a good picture as a bad one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement