Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how the f*ck is glenda gilson a model??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Am I? I never disputed Sarah Jessica looked like a horse - in fact I think she does. Glenda is a bit horsey too. I'm just saying the "horse" insult gets trotted (heh, get it? :pac:) out a bit too often and it's starting to lose its edge. It's also kinda silly to use it for a woman who doesn't deserve it, like Kylie. :)

Has Glenda been modelling since the 90s?

By the way, people were uglier up to the 80s (it's true! Check out old editions of Top of the Pops!)... things started to improve in general in the 90s. ;)

Meh, Glenda is bland-looking and tanned. I think that's probably more than enough for the kind of product she's selling and its audience (as Wibbs described).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

yeah the meeja kept trying to play up a supposed rivalry between glenda and someone else (i want to say the last name is roache but TBH i wasnt that interested, sharon ni bheolain had caught my eye on nuacht by then :D)

i had a theory that somewhere around the mid to late 90s there was a genetic trade off in women in terms of stunning good looks and a drop in height.

seriously, im not exactly a colossus but all these little petite stunnners started crawling out of the woodwork around 98 and now in the 2000s even the height thing seems to be back on again!

certainly been a good thing in my eyes ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I'd feed her a length, no doubt about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭ewj1978

I'd feed her a length, no doubt about that.

Grass or straw?

*chuckle*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

gcgirl wrote: »
    I would find her slightly better looking than Sylvester Stallone

Fixed that for you.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 p-flaps

ah shes not great at all, but she would still get the sausage.

i like a few of her rivals, like rosanna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Dudess wrote: »
    Has Glenda been modelling since the 90s?
    Yes she started when she was a Child :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Mairt wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

:pac:

I would find her slightly better looking than Brendan Killenny ???
    How about that!

I would find her slightly better looking than Brendan Killenny ???
    How about that!

I like blondes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Well, she looks pretty poor in that pic obv, and she's not really that hot in general.
    But I'll tell ya.... back when I was a young lad and I did some *cough* work *cough* with her for TV..... she looked damn fine.

I spent the majority of the time drooling over her fine ass :D

I even tried to chat her up at one point... but as pointed out already...she's a stuck up D4 head, and all I got was the "who the fcuk do you think you are talking to me" eyes from her. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

jimbling wrote: »
    ...she's a stuck up D4 head,

couldn't be arsed to read the whole thread, but that looks like the answer to the OPs question right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

she does hav a nice body though. u could always put a paper bag over her head if those eyebrows r botherin ya.:D
    Nothing wrong with riding a bird with a bad face and good body- just do her doggystyle :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 red.gloved.lady

just look at glenda's eyebrow's, even she's suprised she's a model...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Yes she started when she was a Child :)

hey i wont knock her longevity. not many models can still get work at 26. the one thing i remember one of the girls saying is as much as they love the job theres always a 16yr old behind you that'd be happy to take your place.

ALL the girls i know from the biz are out of it now. even the lads are lucky to get to 30.

WOGGET wrote: »
    i mean come on look at this photo. is this the best that we can produce??

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=62675&d=1220646196

When her modelling career ends (it sticks in my throat to call her a model) she can stunt double for this guy..

http://img.timeinc.net/ew/img/daily/607/therock_l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Thats ****in class that is :D:D:D I was thinkin of some furry caterpillar analogy but thats got me beat hands down...LOL

hey i wont knock her longevity. not many models can still get work at 26.
    Ah, some very famous models still working are way older than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

Its Like Frankensteins Transexual Sister!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

While I don't think she's model material I agree with Wibbs, calling her ugly IS daft.. She certainly is not. Might be apt to point out that alot of lads posting here saying they wouldn't do her probably have girlfriends less attractive. I'd do her in a second and would be more than happy to!

I don't know much about her personality, if she is grounded and genuinely nice I would be attracted to her, if she's typical D4, then no thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

If she googles herself and this thread rises up google enough she'll have to read all this. What's your message to her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

dsmythy wrote: »
    If she googles herself and this thread rises up google enough she'll have to read all this. What's your message to her?

she'll look suprised if she sees this thread but it will be difficult to tell if she really is or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Dave147 wrote: »
    While I don't think she's model material I agree with Wibbs, calling her ugly IS daft.. She certainly is not. Might be apt to point out that alot of lads posting here saying they wouldn't do her probably have girlfriends less attractive. I'd do her in a second and would be more than happy to!

I don't know much about her personality, if she is grounded and genuinely nice I would be attracted to her, if she's typical D4, then no thanks!

You post with sense. I fear that is futile at 1.50am.

She is not the best but is pretty good looking. Pile of computer desk judgement as you say. Probably a lot of gimps here with either no girlfriend or else a big fat one with her cnut, chin, lip, cheek and nose pierced and a big Placebo tattoo on her arse. Hardly something worth coveting tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Owwh, Bitchy, Your first post attacks Glenda, are you a fellow model? Did your dad sing "lady in red" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Thats ****in class that is :D:D:D I was thinkin of some furry caterpillar analogy but thats got me beat hands down...LOL

Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

OP, she's hot. That's why.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

She has now 208 posts, not bad for someone who couldn't apparently have all the mickeys on boards.ie! :D

Best reply in this thread.

A fvcking sniper wouldn't take her out, she's rotten.

Btw, how did she become famous?. Probably rode a rugby player of something?.

LOL. Mairty (and others), if this girl http://www.colmhenry.ie/files/0000/0305/Glenda_Gilson_21.jpg propositioned you in a nightclub (and you were single) and you didn't know she was Glenda Gilson, you'd hop into a cab with her so fast...

Methinks there's a considerable degree of typing up as many variations of "she's very ugly" as possible here just cuz that's "the thing to say"... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dudess wrote: »
    LOL. Mairty (and others), if this girl http://www.colmhenry.ie/files/0000/0305/Glenda_Gilson_21.jpg propositioned you in a nightclub (and you were single) and you didn't know she was Glenda Gilson, you'd hop into a cab with her so fast...

I wouldn't though. But then again, that's just the type of girl I find very unattractive (won't go into what I do find attractive lol... but I've said it before many times).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement