Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how the f*ck is glenda gilson a model??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

taidghbaby wrote: »
    i love all the responses on here from fellas sayin they wouldnt touch her!!

fair enough she's not the finest thing out there, and we all know better loking girls, but i'd say if she touched most of ya's, ye would probably have an accident in the pants department!!

Why does this argument keep cropping up? Is it that strange that a man would turn down a healthy woman because he just doesn't find her attractive?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'd certainly never say she's unattractive.

I just don't think she's the best looking girl around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

Michael jackson is a better looking model than her :D.Dont know how she is a model god love her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I really like the way she lets kids draw on her eyebrows for all her photo shoots, gives her that constantly surprised look like someone has just kicked her in the hole !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Kold wrote: »
    Why does this argument keep cropping up? Is it that strange that a man would turn down a healthy woman because he just doesn't find her attractive?
    no but its strange that so many would want to turn down their first experience of female flesh......we are all virgins here on d'internet aint we??

• Advertisement

taidghbaby wrote: »
    no but its strange that so many would want to turn down their first experience of female flesh......we are all virgins here on d'internet aint we??

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Rules_Of_The_Internet

I could've sworn there was a rule "You will never have sex. Ever."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Crikey, this argument is still going on! Seriously lads, you don't be looking at the mantle-piece when you're stoking the fire ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

An Fhile wrote: »
    Crikey, this argument is still going on! Seriously lads, you don't be looking at the mantle-piece when you're stoking the fire ;)

I've never seen a mantlepiece with eyebrows like that!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭somethingwitty

Jaysus she looks like a tranny!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I'd say if the truth be told here lads, a lot of yiz saying yiz wouldn't give her a lash, have gotten up on top of a hell of a lot worse! ;););)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I seen her tonight in person and fùck me, she's got legs longer then the wall of china! I would usually be in the crowd of "wtf ugly bitch" but after seeing her in person, I'd defo give her a shot at the title. If she asked nicely ofc!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I have to laugh at some of the b0llox being spouted by all the lotharios in this thread. She's gorgeous, its simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

how the **** is this thread still on the first page?

how the **** is this thread still on the first page?

It's either this or talk about the recession or pigs, i hate this poxy country.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My missus' da was over in South Africa building houses with her last week and said she's bang on. Great craic and all that. He's a friend of her oul fella though so could be biased.

I <3 GuanYin wrote: »
    My missus' da was over in South Africa building houses with her last week and said she's bang on. Great craic and all that. He's a friend of her oul fella though so could be biased.

Yeah a friend of mine went to college with her years ago said she was sound. I don't really understand why a lot of the blokes in here are calling her every name uner the sun when

a)She's a ride

and

b) they don't actually know her.

Reminds me of the whole little boy mentality towards girls. They're only short of throwing sticks at her and calling her mean names! Get over it lads we'd all ride her so lets just organise a huge train on her let let that be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

i wouldn't ride her if she had pedals.....

give me the kavanagh sisters any day.....sara on right, julie on left.....

http://www.showbiz.ie/images/stars2/kavanagh-missireland-11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I wouldn't get up on her to change a light bulb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Caballe

She's attractive in a 'handsome' way. That is meant as a compliment.

I think the great Disco Stu said it best:

"Step away, not today, disco Ladayyyy". :pac:

• Advertisement

Reminds me of the whole little boy mentality towards girls. They're only short of throwing sticks at her and calling her mean names! Get over it lads we'd all ride her so lets just organise a huge train on her let let that be that.

For the 50th time on this thread I will reaffirm. I don't think she's physically attractive. If I met her and found out that she was the loveliest girl in Christendom then I may reassess but as a model, she's more of a "lolwtf?" than an "omfgyeah".

flyton5 wrote: »
    i wouldn't ride her if she had pedals.....

give me the kavanagh sisters any day.....sara on right, julie on left.....

http://www.showbiz.ie/images/stars2/kavanagh-missireland-11.jpg

Who are those two mutts?

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Who are those two mutts?

Ah would you stop. They'd both get horsed out of it.

I <3 GuanYin wrote: »
    Ah would you stop. They'd both get horsed out of it.

Yeah, if ye threw them into the Cats & Dogs home. Neither of them would get over a 6 in my books tbh...

Ah they're easily 8s in comparison to the rest of Irish birds. Definitely give them a good seein to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭omgiluvxmas

you must be having a laugh mate. some of the birds in the tute are absolutely class. wait some? most are class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

the guy who started this thread will never make a statement this true as long as he lives. what in the name of god is going on with those eyebrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭pinder

Who are those two mutts?

in all fairness,any fella who wouldnt like to bang either a them is a liar,same with glenda.but put glenda up against them and theres no competition.i really dont think shes unreal,shes got the brooke hogan thing goin on.shes just a bit manly

Who are those two mutts?

Ah hold on there Charlie, the one on the left is bloody gorgeous. Right is pretty nice as well.

Take off teh ghey goggles.

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    Ah hold on there Charlie, the one on the left is bloody gorgeous. Right is pretty nice as well.

Take off teh ghey goggles.

Maybe your wan on the left is a bit better looking but nothing remarkable about either of them... :cool::cool::cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement