Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trampoline club?

Options
  • 05-09-2008 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Anybody here a member? Is it a good club to join? Just wanna get an idea of whats it like... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I've had friends who have been in UCD & TCD trampolining clubs and who have been members of the committees and loved it.

If I'd gone to UCD, i'd definitely have joined it (being a gymnast),worth going to it, great way of keeping fit and then there's the ISTO (irish students trampolining organisation) and they go on trips to scorland and stuff. great bunch of lads altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

Thanks for your reply :) Is a specific level of ability/fitness required? I am by no means an athletic person....not very fit either... ok I'm very unfit:o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

No definitely not, they accept complete beginners. you'll find the res a good few ex gymnast there who are great at helping you.. i think they have gymnastics training sessions too which are good for learning the basic and getting your head around it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

OP, afaik you'll be able to find out all about it at Freshers' Week.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

Thanks, meant to join last year but didn't, I'll go down to them during freshers week and see what goes on...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

I joined in first year and tried for a few weeks, got kind of bored waiting in long queues to use the trampoline and watching some of the older members show off and flirt! There should be a proper gymnastics club.I'd say give it a go for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 i-confuse

I have to say that I trampoline in Maynooth and UCD have one of the biggest and best trampoline clubs in the country - always up for a laugh. if you wanna have a bit of craic and learn some new, possible adrenaline fuelled stuff in the process then trampolining is for you!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement