Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's all over....

Options
  • 05-09-2008 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

...as the live feed from the house goes black.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thumbs up from me because of the ending to the series. It was undoubtedly the most dramatic ending to a Big Brother ever. An awful lot of the time the winner is so predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

True, I hadn't an idea who was gonna win. I'm glad Rahcel did though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

we can always hope:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Haven't seen the final yet but I'm happy with the result. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

WAS going to start a goodbye Thread but this one will
    do nicely.
    Thank you all BB posters for making this BB so enjoyable for me.
    Hope we all are here next year , and sooner if CBB comes back on.
    MNG , Tyler Zeroph Ann Armanijeans and Kerash , loved our posts , and all the disagreements that came along .
    SPECIAL THANKS TO CHINAFOOT AND J BOYLE;)

1.gif:)

• Advertisement

Actually , could we not turn this Thread into a goodbye and thanks thread, l for one would like to post in it .
    Just till BB is over completely.:):pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

/me cries

thank god

Yes I echo those sentiments from sharpshooter. I enjoyed the banter throughout and how we jumped to the defence of our favourites.

Well done to JBoyle for overseeing the madness (Amz also, not sure if Amz was a mod here or not but still).

tyler, I shall miss our numerous debates!

zuroph, I shall miss your staunch defence of Rex!

Chinafoot, I shall miss your bluntness. :pac:

Ann22, I shall miss you being straightforward about everything except your love for Rex (I know you fancy him ;))

kerash, I shall miss your Mo love.:P

ArmaniJeanss, I pay tribute to your odds knowledge.:cool:

Lolabud and roses are red too for their Rachel support. :)

Also charlie mchugh for being Super Mario's number 1 fan.:cool:

Finally special mention to sharpshooter who for my money is the Rachel of the forum. She's super nice (maybe even moreso than me!). :D

It's been fun guys and girls. :(:):D;):pac::p:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So long everyone.. it's been a pleasure. :) Ps I doooooon't fancy the Rex!!!!!!!!!!:o He did give us all something to argue about though don't you think.;) Hugely enjoyable show, will miss it and all of you:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Aw, guys this year's been a blast being a mod. Hoping next year will be just as fun. I'll still ramble on here to mod throughout the non-BB season....so if you're gonna be bold, I'm gonna find ye :P

Until next year.......

• Advertisement

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Aw, guys this year's been a blast being a mod. Hoping next year will be just as fun. I'll still ramble on here to mod throughout the non-BB season....so if you're gonna be bold, I'm gonna find ye :P

Until next year.......

1.gif And we will all be good.

For THE MOD That is JBOYLE. 7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

ArmaniJeanss, I pay tribute to your odds knowledge.:cool:

Cheers, see you in the Lost forum in February. :pac:

And thanks to all, especially zuroph and tyler from the poker forum, always ready to cheer on a degen like Rex.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I really though Mikey was gonna win from the begining. He was the most stand out character of the series. And the stand out characters often win. Think of Brian Dowling flamboyant as they come, those bubbely twins, the guy with tourettes last year, etc etc nOt disappointed though it was so close in the end anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Glad Rachel won. Nice wins out in the end. Farewell BB, until next year.

MayMay wrote: »
    Glad Rachel won. Nice wins out in the end. Farewell BB, until next year.
    We will all be here , hopefully with " THE MOD " of Boards BB, You know who you are.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

MO TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Wait.......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    it cant be over!:eek:
    :(:(:(

thanks to all - until next time:D

Group hug, gang!

3.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

the most boring and most default house member won. what a load of a$$. this year was super sh1t compared to previous years. as someone said - worst winner since cameron. she did nothing good, funny or memorable. just clung on like that last dry sh1te clinging on to a pube before it falls into the toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

Jazzy wrote: »
    the most boring and most default house member won. what a load of a$$. this year was super sh1t compared to previous years. as someone said - worst winner since cameron. she did nothing good, funny or memorable. just clung on like that last dry sh1te clinging on to a pube before it falls into the toilet.

Could not agree more - what happened there? Rachel won because all Mikey's fans went to make a cup of herbal tea during the break. How did she win over Rex and Kat??? !!! GO FIGURE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

The most boring housemate ever wins the most boring big brother ever. How fitting. Hope this is the end of BB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Jazzy wrote: »

Totally agree, I can see her and Cameron riding off into the sunset together and having boring little children.
    Although saying that I'm so glad Kat didn't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

WAS going to start a goodbye Thread but this one will
    do nicely.
    Thank you all BB posters for making this BB so enjoyable for me.
    Hope we all are here next year , and sooner if CBB comes back on.
    MNG , Tyler Zeroph Ann and Kerash , loved our posts , and all the disagreements that came along .
    SPECIAL THANKS TO CHINAFOOT AND J BOYLE;)

1.gif

I have no thanks left used them all up! Thank You
    Yes I echo those sentiments from sharpshooter. I enjoyed the banter throughout and how we jumped to the defence of our favourites.

Well done to JBoyle for overseeing the madness (Amz also, not sure if Amz was a mod here or not but still).

tyler, I shall miss our numerous debates!

zuroph, I shall miss your staunch defence of Rex!

Chinafoot, I shall miss your bluntness.

Ann22, I shall miss you being straightforward about everything except your love for Rex (I know you fancy him

kerash, I shall miss your Mo love.:P

ArmaniJeanss, I pay tribute to your odds knowledge

Lolabud and roses are red too for their Rachel support. :)

Also charlie mchugh for being Super Mario's number 1 fan.
    Finally special mention to sharpshooter who for my money is the Rachel of the forum. She's super nice (maybe even moreso than me!). :D

It's been fun guys and girls.

Thank You
    Cheers, see you in the Lost forum in February. :pac:

And thanks to all, especially zuroph and tyler from the poker forum, always ready to cheer on a degen like Rex.

Its the sickness :)

I was gonna start a thread on this when i woke up this morning but i had a feeling somebody would pip me to it.

Just wanted to say this has been FUN the good posts the bad post the in between posts. Im not gonna start to name names because i will probably forget somebody and feel guilty about it :o but i hope everybody knows that i have the same sentiment that alot of you posted. :):D :cool:

I probably wont post with many of yous until next BB with the exception of ArmaniJeanss and Zuroph in the poker forum (coz we have the sickness) if any of you take up poker defo drop by :p but hope to bump into some of you around boards :)

Catch You All On The Flipside.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

IMO, a boring winner, but a great series. it was back to basics, big brother as it was meant to be, with plenty of debate and conversation. well done BB. now, to find out about auditions!!!! :D

Advertisement