Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allsorts ...

Options
  • 05-09-2008 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭

Just clearing out emails, and came across these, so apologies if they have been posted recently ...

Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut. :pac:

A boy asks his granny, "Have you seen my pills, theywere labelled LSD?"
    Granny replies, "Fu*k the pills, have you seen the purple dragons in the kitchen?!"

Little Billy asks his dad for a telly in his room. Dad reluctantly agrees.
    Next day Billy comes downstairs and asks,"Dad, what's love juice?"
    Dad looks horrified, but feels there's no help for it, so he tells Billy all about sex. Billy just sits there with his mouth open in amazement.
    Dad says, "So what were you watching, anyway?"
    Billy says, "Wimbledon."

Wife gets naked & asks hubby,"What turns you on more, my pretty face or my sexy body?"
    Hubby looks her up & down and replies,"Your sense of humour!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

What is the only game in which the more you lose, the more you have to show for it?
    Strip Poker

Did you hear about the flasher who was thinking of retiring?
    He decided to stick it out for one more year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Great stuff Randy........Love the Granny One :p

Advertisement