Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TeaKwon-Do In DIT

Options
  • 06-09-2008 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

Is any one out there intrested in TeaKwon-Do in DIT, if so we train in KevinSt Hall (above the pool, and where the exams are held) our style is I.T.F. as opposed to W.T.F. and we are affililated with the INTA.

we train on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and have the hall on friday eveings for our own trainings.. our instructor is a V dan

we will be doing a demo in Kevin st Hall with some other martial arts clubs on the 16th of September. Over the TeaKwon-Do clubs time in DIT it has produced many international champions.

If any one is intrested Beginnners are always welcome..

Sparing equiptment will be supplyed...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Spelling the name of the Martial Art properly might also help in convincing people to go... :pac:

Can you give names... Like, who your instructor is, and who these champions are? instead of 'he's a V Dan', and 'we've produced some international champions'..

Times might also help, Unless you want people sitting around for hours wondering what's happening..

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

The instructors are Mr Cormac Llewellyn and Mr Stuart O'Reily, both are DIT Graduates, and have reperesented Ireland for many years.

Mr Llewellyn's TeaKwon-Do profile

http://www.inta.ie/instructors/mr__cormac_llewellyn/

Tn Tuesdays we train at 830pm till 945pm... or whenever the porters decide to kick us out...

Thursdays we train at 7pm to 830pm then the Judo comes along...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Jerry Logistics, is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

do you have to attend both training days or can you just attend one? (already committed my Thursday evenings elsewhere)

Hi,
    Jerry Logistics, is that you?

No, Im not Jerry Logistics. he is not involved in the club this year, he may be training tho...
    do you have to attend both training days or can you just attend one? (already committed my Thursday evenings elsewhere)

and yes you can train only 1 night a week... you can come down when ever...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Whopper. I said I'd join last year, I might give it a go this year?

Will ya let me in - I'm a former AIMAAer.

Hay, ye you can come down and join us... any body can!!

Advertisement