Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know?

Options
  • 06-09-2008 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

does anyone know what time we can register for electives again???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Is everyone's e-mail/blackboard/registration still not working? This is my first time trying to log in since I got my laptop set up to work in UCD and I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

my email is working, it wont let me register tho as it is still closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Damn...ok, will you let me know when it starts letting you register again? Just so I can see if mine is working then...Thanks =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sabs

I'm pretty sure it'll be opening again tonight - I remember reading something saying you can't register for electives on Sept 5th and 6th because they'll be dishing out the classes loads of people selected (people were given provisional places in them). Once that's done, they'll be opening it again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

thanks :) they've done all that now though as wev all been sent emails telling us what we got and its supposed to be open this morning again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

thanks :) they've done all that now though as wev all been sent emails telling us what we got and its supposed to be open this morning again :(

Well morning is till 12, so we'll give them till 10. Didnt get my psychology module:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sabs

Hmmm... I'm not sure, so. Maybe the administrators were all out on the piss last night, in which case, wait until the hangover hours pass and check again...

I'd say everyone's in the same boat - the system is probably not letting anyone register for them - and sure you've got until Sept 18th or something anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Its back on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

got my arabic but didnt get intro to applied psychology

edit: just got into registering again and am now registered for Arabic and Japanese

Advertisement