Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe Night parking

Options
  • 06-09-2008 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering where would be a good (safe) place to park at night time in the city centre? Somewhere not too far from Cineworld and Westmoreland/D'Olier Sts...
    Help would be apprecated. Thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

There's a carpark in Temple Bar, can't for the life of me remember the name, I think it's Fleet St, but that doesn't sound right. Used it a few times and no problem but it's a nightmare to exit between 22:00 and 3:00 due to the amount of drunk people about.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Gillo is correct ... there is a car park in Temple Bar / Fleet Street ... I can't vouch for the volume of drunk people pottering about in the wee small hours though.

Useful site : http://www.parkrite.ie/information.htm#city

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's on the part of Fleet Street which is west of Westmoreland Street and near the junction with Anglesea Street. (That part of Fleet Street is one way in a westerly direction).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

One up at Stephens Green too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Fleet St car park is a haven for junkies looking for shelter.
    Make sure there's nothing of value showing in the car and take care if walking about in there on your own late at night,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Is the car park in Cineworld 24 hours? An alternative to Fleet St

Advertisement