Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help any info?? info studies/library IS20010

Options
  • 06-09-2008 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

IS20010 anyone any info on this modul?? easy??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Tardy

It's not hard. We were put in groups and then had to search out specific information in libraries and other places. You then write reports about your search and you write a blog online. Might be different this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

do you know if computers are used a lot in it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Tardy

Yes, for the reports, the blog, some of the information gathering assignment and you're expected to use online databases for practice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

ah i remember this module. bit boring, not the hardest module ever but you would think if you go to about 3 or 4 of your lectures just to keep pace with whats going on, do the library tour/search yoke and submit the project you should do really well and get an easy A.....

however in the year i did it i was marked hard enough and people did actually fail it.

i do think the course has changed a bit since i did it but be careful as sometimes these supposedly 'easy' modules lure people into a trap

Advertisement