Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 bill

Options
  • 06-09-2008 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

still haveint got my o2 bill and i got my phone on the 28/7/08 so i ring tham i still haveint got yet any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ring O2. No-one here will be able to get your bill for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

so i ring tham i still haveint got yet any help
    You really haven't been very specific here at all. What exactly did they say to you? What did you say to them?

Try the O2 Customer Forum (Talk2O2) if you don't like calling.

Try registering and logging in on the O2 Website to see if any bills are generated online yet.

Or just ring 1909 and ask the company why you haven't got a bill yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Depends on the billing cycle you have been put on and not the date you activated the phone
    i.e activated phone on 28th July but he paperwork takes a couple of days billing date 27th which you have missed in July Bill generated on 30th August takes about a week for postage etc,
    you should expect to pay 2 months line rental in your first bill, first months active phone then one month in advance.
    If you are that worried give them a call and ask for an estimate and make a credit card payment over the phone so that it is credited against your first bill. You then have 14 days to pay the bill when you receive it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

jeez! never saw anyone get so worked up over a bill that they never received! :rolleyes:
    i thought people usually dread bills?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

jeez! never saw anyone get so worked up over a bill that they never received! :rolleyes:
    i thought people usually dread bills?
    When bills don't arrive it generally means they're building up in the background somewhere and then you find you've missed one, it's overdue or a massive amount via direct debit that you didn't expect. I can understand someone worrying, but can't understand why their first port of call wouldn't be their network or provider - in this case O2 customer care is simply 1909 from his mobile or any landline, it's free, and it's open 24 hours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement