Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lecture Timetables

Options
  • 06-09-2008 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I cannot get into my UCD Connect account through https://sisweb.ucd.ie to see my timetable. I get an error messages saying my account is blocked and contact IT support. IT support does not open till 9.30 on Monday and for all I know I have a lecture at 9.00! So anyone know if timetables are available at the ucd site without going through ucd connect? I'm starting BSC Computer Science (DN030) this Monday morning 8th. Please help if you are starting on this course can you send me a copy of your timetable. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Try the general timetable. It lists every module and times by different sorting criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Check your UCD email - they sent me my timetable a few hours ago.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Phew thanks for speedy reply - sorted. Really didn't want to be clueless on first day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I have a timetable question:

Some of my lectures say "Week 3,5,7,9". Is tomorrow the start of week 1?

Yes, tomorrow is week 1. SIS has a weekly timetable for you: 'Information for students' -> 'Weekly timetable'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    Yes, tomorrow is week 1. SIS has a weekly timetable for you: 'Information for students' -> 'Weekly timetable'

i love it.that means i only have philosophy tutorials up until the end of october. even better is the fact that i only have 4 between now and then....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 markj1

You can also get the timetable here - http://www.ucd.ie/registry/generalreferencetimetable.html -but it is a bit confusing - it shows everything. You don't need to be logged in for this.

markj1 wrote: »
    You can also get the timetable here - http://www.ucd.ie/registry/generalreferencetimetable.html -but it is a bit confusing - it shows everything. You don't need to be logged in for this.
    And that's what I already posted...
    UCD_Econ wrote:
    Try the general timetable. It lists every module and times by different sorting criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

Anyone wanna help me decipher my timetable like tomorrow at nine am i have

MATH
    10010-va1
    lecture
    th.C SCI

Please help

Ronanc1 wrote: »

MATH
    10010-va1
    lecture
    th.C SCI

Please help

Well, you know the date and time, all you need is the place: Science Hub, Lecture Theatre C. Can you find that on the map OK? If you look here, you can see why it's called the Hub - it has spokes (walkways) and a rim (the other science blocks). When you find the building, head up to the top floor and look for the signs.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

MATH
    10010-va1
    lecture
    th.C SCI

Please help
    maths in science hub theater C

How do you know its the science hub how do you tell that ? sry for my stupid questions but they need to be asked

phyc
    10010-va1
    lecture
    th.b SCI

So then from the above at 10am i then have physics in theater b of the science hub ? yea ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

How do you know its the science hub how do you tell that ? sry for my stupid questions but they need to be asked

phyc
    10010-va1
    lecture
    th.b SCI

So then from the above at 10am i then have physics in theater b of the science hub ? yea ?
    SCI stands for Science
    and yea your right theater B Science hub

phyc
    10010-va1
    lecture
    th.b SCI

Yep - only the Hub has Science lecture theatres, the other buildings have labs and offices. Your Physics lecture is just across the hallway from Maths.

That number (30473) is your course code, it's not really important for lectures (but it is when it comes to Labs).

— Kingsley Amis

Okay got it now thanks a million for your speedy replys guys

Advertisement