Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Center

Options
  • 06-09-2008 12:43pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Recycling center that will take paper, plastic etc thats open at the weekend, Delaneys on the Callan road is only open 9-5, Monday-Friday so its no good.

Is there any others open during any period of the weekend?
    and also any idea of the costs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Coucil one is excellent in Dunmore. Opens Saturday morns til 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

there really cheap, my old lad dumped a trailer full of stuff in the dunmore one for less than 10e or something around that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

mfitzy wrote: »
    Coucil one is excellent in Dunmore. Opens Saturday morns til 12.

+ 1 great place, took took car filled to the brim with all sorts of recycle and whole lots cost me like €2

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

hmm its abit of a drive from where I am, can anyone give me a rough idea of where it is via google maps?
    Sounds like the place will do exactly what I need at the time I need though which is great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

It's around here isn't it? You can't really miss it anyway - there's a good size of an entrance into the place. It's on the left hand side as you drive out of KK towards Castlecomer/Ballyragget.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

go towards comer, put your window down and follow your nose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Barry the Co. Co. Offices in Newrath will take it all for free on a Saturday morning.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

trishw78 wrote: »
    Barry the Co. Co. Offices in Newrath will take it all for free on a Saturday morning.

Thats handy know, think I'll go with Dunmore option though as its closer to me and its a better road then that coming down to Waterford.

Its a longer run then what I had planned so might get a second bin for recyclable items to make the run really worth it :)

Advertisement