Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I did it!!

Options
  • 06-09-2008 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I just drove, well, I have been learning to drive for about the past two months, but have always had somebody in the car with me and this is partially due to the accompanied driver law, which I totally agree with, and because I'm petrified to drive the car on my own.

However, I was just put in a position where I had little choice but to drive without anyone. My doggy just had a fit and it's just myself and my mum in the house, and my mum doesn't drive, so I just had to rush my doggy up to the vets in the car cos my dad is in work till six this evening and it was an emergency.

I'm thrilled with myself, I won't be driving without my accompanied driver regardless but I'm so happy that I am capable of it. Didn't cut out or anything, did a turnabout and all to get out of the vet's.

Sorry for the post, but I'm pretty thrilled with myself, (not for breaking the law, I do feel bad about that) and I just wanted to share with people!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

okkkkkk then :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thread closed. OP, i suggest you read the charter before posting a thread about breaking the law.

Advertisement