Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

covering tattoos

Options
  • 06-09-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

hi, i need help......i hav a wedding next week and im getting spray tan done(first time) and i need 2 cover my tattoos. does any1 hav any ideas on how 2 do it r wat i can use etc???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

To cover them so they won't be visible? or so the fake tan won't touch em? o.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 playtara

so they wont b seen....i saw tattoo camo on some site but u hav 2 pick a shade i dont know wat one i cud pick even r if i can use it wit spray tan!!

Concealer? or however it is spelled.
    Dermablend is awesome but you have to order it off the net me thinks

tanx ill look it up....dont hav much time doh haha wedding is next sat!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Hi Playtara, if you're in the Dublin area try Makeup Forever, they do a brilliant cover up makeup. If not I believe Mac also do a face/body makeup that will work too. I forget what its called, studio something I think?

Or failing that a stage make up supply shop should have something strong enough.

or in case of emergency/not enough time apply max factor pan stick and powder liberally!

Tee hee I'm such a girl! :p

• Advertisement

haha u said it:) im in tipperary so bit far frm dublin....where in dublin r they?i mite drive up friday hav other stuff 2 do there anyway

ok iv found dermablend in shop but dont know how i can use this with spray tan which do i use 1st?i asked in shop and they dont know

No clue about cosmetics but presume you should apply dermablend first then the fake tan. leaves you in an annoying situation. To be honest I'd just get the fake tan over your tattoo and leave it be.

Or just leave out the fake tan :pac:

c im bridesmaid haha and da bride wants em covered!! n im pure white deff need da tan ahhhh my head is wrecked!! feckin tattoos shud never hav got em!!

Where are the tattoos on your body? Might be able to cover em with jewellery

• Advertisement

nope,hav one on top of each arm and one jus over my left tit that one aint 2 bad! was thinkin of usin sandpaper lol

I'd suggest one of these over sandpaper...
    tower%20grater%20Cat.jpg

All depends if your outfit covers the tattoos tbh, maybe the fake tan will make it less visible if it's a particularly dark shade. Get your mates to cover it with make up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

playtara wrote: »
    ok iv found dermablend in shop but dont know how i can use this with spray tan which do i use 1st?i asked in shop and they dont know

I'd imagine the spray tan goes first, since its a big occasion maybe to a test run first. :)

Will - LOL!

tanx will :)

molberts i mite do that c how money is :)

tanx

Advertisement