Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading DS, games for Wii-where's best deal?

Options
  • 06-09-2008 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭

I've a new style DS which i rarely use anymore, plus a load of DS and Xbox 360 games and I was wondering where would I get the best deal when trading for a Wii?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

gamestop is the bast because if you buy a wii toy get 20% exta trade in

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

be suprised, the best place is probably xtra-vision, i done a bit of research on this.

i picked 5 random games and 2 DVDs from my collection and visited Smyths, gamestop and xtra-vision. Gamestop would take all of them for 35 euro, Smyths would take the 5 games for 27 euro, and xtra-vision would take the 5 games for 36.50, or something.

so shop around is my best advice, you could pick up an extra few euro, depending on where you look. trading in for a wii, you would get little/nothing off, so take that into consideration too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ya you do get 20% exta in gamrstop whan i go the psp s/l thay give me 80 euro plues 20% extra which is 96 euro for my old psp

Advertisement