Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken McGrath's Ma

Options
  • 06-09-2008 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Cheering for her county of birth or her county of residence? Dilemmas, eh!! "Gorta, knock his block off- he didn't do the washing up after the blaa barbecue last weekend...."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

djScarey wrote: »
    Cheering for her county of birth or her county of residence? Dilemmas, eh!! "Gorta, knock his block off- he didn't do the washing up after the blaa barbecue last weekend...."

He he, ah sure i'm sure she'll have to go with her family..

I'm all set ticket and all have to get there now is next thing. Presume traffic is gona be horrendous..goin go by Athy/Comer, say Castledermot will be chaos. Getting all nervouis now,

COME ON THE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Up Waterford

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Namesco wrote: »
    Up Waterford

No no you have to say it right...

UP THE DEISE!!

:p

I would assume that she will be counting on Waterford which a lot of people are. Hopefully both teams give us a great match!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Sully wrote: »
    No no you have to say it right...

UP THE DEISE!!

:p

I would assume that she will be counting on Waterford which a lot of people are. Hopefully both teams give us a great match!

"Up Waaahtifordeee"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Take that, Ken McGrath's Ma!! If only for the leaving of Slieverue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement