Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sirens non stop??....AGAIN

Options
  • 06-09-2008 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

what the heck is goin on?? been non stop since like 12 noon, groups of like 5 cop cars racing through the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Statoil had a special offer on donuts...they all had to get there quick:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

dont you mean topaz?? :P

foxy_19-89 wrote: »
    dont you mean topaz?? :P

Ya, but the newcastle one will forever be known as statoil methinks, for me anyways!!

There is some sort of endurance race on - the rat race.

Also I saw a couple of fire engines racing through town at sirens at 11 about 3.

There is some sort of endurance race on - the rat race.

Also I saw a couple of fire engines racing through town at sirens at 11 about 3.

Oh yes, I read about that a few weeks ago, its a sort of extreme triathlon, cross-biking, abseiling, that sort of thing, saw them in town earlier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Yeah, and the organisers had both of their vans clamped on the docks!!!

just found out that it was over 17.5 kg's of explosives found in oranmore :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was driving past the house where they found the explosives. Garda and forensic unit everywhere, thought somebody had been murdered.

Lots of sirens again now for some reason

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Across from our house some business' alarm keeps going off constantly on the Sean Mulvoy road. It takes them ages to come and turn it off sometimes. There's obviously something wrong with it if it keeps going off. So annoying - anybody know who it is or what can be done about it. You can hear it really loud in my bedroom.

I'd consider shooting it down if I could find a shotgun. If it was a neighbours house playing loud music the cops would be out telling them to shut the *fu*k up.

the dept of environment or that crowd of people deal with al noise complaints from what i know when my parents had lowd neighbours

Advertisement