Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n85 release date anyone ?

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Rsaeire wrote: »
    I would agree; one's a touchscreen and the other is a standard handset.

Sorry to hear you're having so much trouble with your N85. If you don't mind me asking, how come you bought a standard handset if you were, from what I gather from your last post, interested in a touchscreen handset like the iPhone?

Nope, I wasn't interested in the touch screen -they do the same job, whether one is touch screen or not. That feature is completely besides the point. As a multi-purpose device in the same market, the iphone wins hands down imo (believe me I wanted to hate the iphone)...build quality, music player, internet browsing, even the camera and the user interface...(not the touch ability, just generally the layout and simplicity the design commands). The N85 had better applications or so it seemed, the touch screen thing wasn't really an issue for me.

The N85 got great reviews and it had (or I thought it had) a phone, mp3 player, Sat Nav, FM transmitter all rolled into one but I have to say the build quality is shocking and the features as I listed above are not of the quality I was expecting...but there ya go, different people have different experiences and tastes...my experience of it has been just utterly terrible

Advertisement