Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

WV Golf Question

Options
  • 06-09-2008 4:07pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I am missing a cover from the back of the drivers armrest but I am unsure what it is called in order to get my hands on a new one! :o

It is just below the air vents. I know it is a cover but it must have a name?? :o
    CB4_1174335_8_722898.jpg

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Is it the ash tray??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Onkle wrote: »
    Is it the ash tray??

I think it's a cover for the power socket? I think if not it's the ashtray.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thanks for the reply's lads. Felt silly asking the question.

I think it might be the ashtray that I am looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Thanks for the reply's lads. Felt silly asking the question.

I think it might be the ashtray that I am looking for.

Lol, the pic you posted show's everything but the bit your are missing. Being honest a local scrappie or Vw them selves are the only way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

It's two drinks holders for the rear seat passengers on mine, 2007 MK5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd say you looking for 45 and/or 46 in the illustration below.

863600hs9.png

Advertisement