Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers Ball Tickets

Options
  • 06-09-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I went to get tickets on thursday but they were sold out.....is there any where you can get them?? or do you know where people sell them. stupid question but is it inside or outside and is it cancelled if its raining?? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Think it was in tripod last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

Yeah some of my friends didn't get some either....:(

Its in the Academy and thats indoors so Im pretty sure that its indoors, which is pretty handy with the weather we are getting atm :) thats about all I know, sorry

Does anyone know what time it starts at too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lilith

starts at 9.00 i think! does anyone know what the dress code is? i only ask because its described as a "ball"....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

it's described as a ball but it's basically just another night out. And if anyone is willing to sell tix for it PM me and I'll take them off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 AnMoralltach

oh dearest first years..so innocent,so naive..

• Advertisement

indeed.
    we have such an advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

it's hardly just another night out, it's very different to a regular night club event

zap wrote: »
    it's hardly just another night out, it's very different to a regular night club event

meh, not really. It's just that the music is live and you have a choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Wait 6 months and the little buggers will never be the same again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭IceICEbaby

ah i know how you feel! i was too late to get tickets aswell and practically all my friends are going
    I have friends NOT in UCD who are going :mad: grrr

What i find the most disturbing is that ive only been in UCD a week and im already going broke lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement