Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gonna get in shape

Options
  • 06-09-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello there, well I've recently started working out and am trying to get in shape. I'm 17 years old and am in 6th year. I go to the gym 4 days a week after school.The reason that I'm writing this is so I have something to look at for motivation.
    I have been working on my core muscle groups to try and put on muscle mass to therefor get big and lose fat.
    My older brother is in very good shape, extremely good in fact as hes a professional boxer. He is very good at giving me advice and we often work out together. I would like to be big and lean.

I am 6'2" and weigh 89kgs. I have a bit of muscle as I've done weights befor. I don't care what weight i get to be as long as i am lean(a six pack would be my dream)

Advertisement