Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finglas to National Aquatic Centre

Options
  • 06-09-2008 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Apologies for another 'directions please' thread. I know that the back road from Finglas which brings you past the NAC to Blanch Centre was closed for works. Is it open or is there a way to quickly get to the NAC from Finglas bar following the diversions around the business parks?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

M50 - N3 - Snugborough Road - NAC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

As adrieanne stated, that is the only way. You cannot get around the diversions in a car, only the bus is allowed to do so through the business parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Cool, I guess I'll be motorwaying it so - anyone have any idea as to when that road will be reopened, if at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I follow the diversions around the business park when heading out to blanch. Another way is down Rathoath Road, down river road to the new Dunsink lane onto the N3 if you want to avoid the M50. My sis goes through the business park and the guy on the gate always lets her through. Dont know when its reopening.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

yeah, i was going to suggest the river road, as well, its the handest way to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

You could go up by dunsink,past cappagh hospital and follow the signs for the ballycoolin road diversion..it takes you right the the NAC

Advertisement