Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kate!

• 06-09-2008 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi after i completed the game (gta4), the path i chose was revenge, i was just after watching the credits and was back in my safehouse about to save when i got a call from a unknown caller, it was kate, she asked me out on a date, i was confused as kate was dead, or atleast meant to be dead, so i got a taxi to her house and met her then as i was about to get in another taxi to go to the bar i pressed triangle instead of holding it and so car jacked the taxi and got a 1 star wanted level, so kate got scared and left, after that i checked my phone to call her and her no. was gone then roman called and started talkin about how sorry he was she was dead! did this happen to anyone else? anyone know why it happened?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

way to ruin the ending...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Jegger

Cremo wrote: »
    way to ruin the ending...
    sorry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

In future please use the
    [/spoiler] tags...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

JonGaffer wrote: »
    sorry?
    many people haven't cleared the game yet, a lot of your post - actually all of it - would ruin the ending of the game for people.

it wouldn't be fair on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Happened to me too. I've never played darts with a dead person before... she still didn't put out, so even ghosts are frigid good upstanding Irish Catholic girls.

According to Google, it's a known bug...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well the title is a massive fùcking give away isn't it!! There is no point in the spoiler tags if you hadn't edited the the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Nailz wrote: »
    Well the title is a massive fùcking give away isn't it!! There is no point in the spoiler tags if you hadn't edited the the title.

Don't bitch, scream and moan in the thread. The title wasn't that big a deal at all. In future, just report the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Jegger

Nailz wrote: »
    omg get over it, i dont even care anymore, i hope i ruined it for you!
    this seems to be a thread about spoilers instead the the question added!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

JonGaffer wrote: »
    omg get over it, i dont even care anymore, i hope i ruined it for you!
    this seems to be a thread about spoilers instead the the question added!
    Well you brought it on yourself pal. And don't worry, I already knew what happened, I was talking about other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

If you haven't completed it by now ya shouldn't be dissapointed to have the ending ruined tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ClioV6 wrote: »
    If you haven't completed it by now ya shouldn't be dissapointed to have the ending ruined tbh.
    There's some truth to that. You'd kinda wanna avoid the GTA forum if you were worried about spoilers.

FYI,
    Aries dies too.

Advertisement